HashFlare

Saturday, July 22, 2017

The Ranch: A Netflix comedy you must watch

Trust me on this one, ok? Danny Masterson, Ashton Kutcher, Sam Elliot, Debra Winger… That’s an epic cast. There are even a few episodes with Wilmer Valderrama and Megyn Price.

The Ranch

Yes, it’s a comedy, but not a normal one. It reminds me the old ones, the good ones, not the crap we see today, but the ones like Married with Children, My wife and kids, and even That 70’s show.

I’m not into giving reviews based on the plot, the drama, the comedy, the drinking, sex, or curse words these guys can do/use/say and stuff, all I can say is that I love it. The series consist in 3 parts (so far) of 10 episodes each, and between episodes there is always a cliffhanger… shit, even between episodes there are cliffhangers.

So, go see it, The Ranch on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment