HashFlare

Saturday, June 25, 2016

JDownloader 2.0 portable and ad-free

I love JDownloader, since it’s release it has been my choice to download everything; from YouTube videos to direct download sites, everything.

It supports A LOT of different formats, thousands of sites, it’s easy to use, and a lot of more stuff, and the best part is that when you install it, it also allows itself to be portable, meaning that you can take it around with you and it will update as long as you have Internet.

Only Orbit offers competition to it.

So, what’s the point of this post? Well, I want you to be able to use it as well as I do, so I’ll keep it update it in this link on my Google Drive.

I’ll keep it updated once a week or something, so you’ll get the best when downloading it. Notice that this is a portable program, and ad-free, so no worries about that. The speed is not limited in any way. Just download it and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment