HashFlare

Monday, November 3, 2014

SoundSwitch: Easily Switch between playback devices

Sadly, I don’t live alone and most of the time I have to share my room with somebody. For this reason I was forced to buy my headphones in the first place; when I’m alone I use the speakers, when people is around the headphones. But sometimes people come and go and I’m forced to switch devices 2 or 3 times every 10 minutes.

Although this is easy to do, it is annoying after a while, and that’s why I found SoundSwitch.

SoundSwitch

This portable program allows you to switch playback devices with a hotkey, that I set to be CTRL+ALT+Z. In Settings you can check this.

Settings

Several important things to consider:

  1. Yes, there are alternatives, but this is portable and very light. I consider this to be necessary.
  2. Yes, it comes with adware, that’s why I uploaded a clean version to Google Drive and Dropbox.
  3. The portable version may show some errors because the ads are disabled, but it’ll work perfectly.

SoundSwitch switching

No comments:

Post a Comment