HashFlare

Saturday, November 2, 2013

YSK how to reset Google’s Search Location

Google redirection.

I’m from Venezuela, and to Google that means that I want my results in Spanish... well, to Google and every single webpage out there. But actually I don’t, I want my results in English because I get better results. So for those of you who don’t want to force Google to be Google.com instead of Google.YOURCOUNTRY, here’s the trick.

Instead of going into Google.com, go into:

https://www.google.com/ncr

The result will be immediate.

Google.com/ncr

And that’s it. To return to your local search engine again, just type your country’s Google Address and it will be re-saved.

If I recall correctly, and I think I don’t, it means something like “no cookie redirect”. For more info about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment