HashFlare

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Should I remove it?

Should I remove it?

Every once in a while I like to talk about this awesome software called Should I remove it? What this software does is list all your currently installed programs and show them their ratings and a % of removal (the more %, the more you should remove it). Of course, installing the software is just plain optional, in my opinion, if you know which programs are installed on your PC, you can go to the site and search for these programs by yourself. In my case:

That way, you can check if they program you’re using is considered useful or a piece of crap and know if it’s better to uninstall it or leave it be. I really recommend this tool for users who don’t know about different software and have no clue what an specific program does.

No comments:

Post a Comment