HashFlare

Monday, May 27, 2013

I just finished watching Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!

Chuunibyou

I like anime and manga, but I’m not an otaku, I’m just a guy who enjoys watching/reading it, that’s it. Today I finished a short anime (12 episodes) called Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai! (Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions). The quick resume of the plot: Rikka and Yuuta; Rikka is teenage girl who has the “8th grade sindrome”, which is when a person starts acting like a super hero, villain, or a comic character. Yuuta had it, but got over it and change to another school to avoid the shame.

Of course, everything has a reason, the theme of this anime is showing how people (and mostly kids and teenagers) tend to scape to another reality for not being able to deal with their problems and surroundings. But not everything is seriousness, it has a lot of comedy, A LOT. You’ll laugh, cry, enjoy, and get angry at some point.

I completely recommend it, and if you want to see it (you should), here is fast a torrent for English speakers, and here’s a link to Taringa! for Spanish speakers.

Chuunibyou

No comments:

Post a Comment